Monday

My favorite bad-taste wine labels

I love good wine, I don’t much care if it’s red or white, if it tastes good, I drink it.

I have never been able to remember which wine is meant to go with which food, so I get many looks of disdain from arrogant wine waiters.

Often, I choose a wine, solely based on the design of the label simply to antagonize the wine snobs, and to hear the rapid intake of breath and patronizing, “tut tutting” of the self proclaimed experts.

So, when I come across labels such as these, I try to obtain a few bottles, just to get up the nose of the any really pretentious wine wankers.





So if you come across any that you think would upset the winey’s… please let me know, because a good friend who has a restaurant wants to create a display and wine list around the theme of bad taste wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment